Legal Cel-Fi GO Optus Mobile Phone Booster- Building Pack, Indoor & Outdoor
This pack boosts signals indoors and outdoors. The LPDA Yagi is pointed in the direction of the weak/distant signal. The Indoor panel antenna boosts the signal indoors, whilst the Mars antenna boosts the signal outdoors.
Ideal in business, home and rural applications where coverage in more than one "zone" is required.
Works with Optus
- Supports 3G (900) 4G (700/1800) – one band at a time
- Designed for building applications
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to the Optus Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Cel-Fi GO Stationary Model
- Blackhawk LPDA Antenna 698-2700 12/14dBi + 2 x 10m PT240 LSHF cable
- MARS Panel Antenna 698-2700 5dBi plus mount
- Blackhawk 2-way Splitter SMAF
- Blackhawk Indoor Wall Mount Panel Antenna 698-2700 7/8 dBi + 1m RG58 cable
- 6m RG58 Cable
Note: these units have been tested, authorised and approved by Optus for use on the Optus network.
As the 4G service use VoLTE, and some handsets do not support this we recommend using the unit in 3G mode for general service.
The Cel-Fi GO Smart Repeater is the ONLY legal brand of booster / repeater able to be used in Australia.
Downloads / Further Information: