Teltonika RUT240 3G/4G Router with Wi-Fi and External MIMO antenna
A winning combination where you need excellent indoor wifi coverage from a 3G or 4G signal externally.
The directional MIMO Wideband Yagi picks up the distant signal with the RUT240 providing data speeds of up to 150 Mbps!
MIMO 10/11 dBi Directional External Antenna
- 700-2500 Support
- 10-11dbi gain
- Sealed radome design offering strong protection and weather resistance
- Mast down-tilt bracket and U-Bolt mounts
- 30cm Low Loss Cable with N Female Connector fitted
- Includes 2 x 10m Low Loss LSFH-240 cable N/M to SMA/M
The RUT240 is the perfect solution for people who’d like to share their internet on the go, as it is not restricted by a cumbersome cable connection. Unrestricted, but not forgotten: the router still supports internet distribution via a broadband cable, simply plug it in to the WAN port, set the router to a correct mode and you are ready to browse.
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700 MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- Supports Optus 4G+ 700 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- Supports Vodafone 4G+ 850 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- 1x LAN, 1x WAN 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi 2X2 MIMO
- 9 to 30 Vdc Molex connector with 240 Vac power supply
- Can be powered by 24 Vdc Passive PoE Injector
- Dynamic DNS, DHCP Relay, Web filters
- 2x Removable Cellular Antennas, 1x WiFi antennas
- SMS Config & Ping reboot
- 1 x external SIM holder
- Telstra.Corp and Private APNs fully functional
- Now includes mounting flanges as standard
RUT240 is a compact, cost-effective and powerful industrial LTE router for professional applications. Router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication. Equipped with external SIM holder and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network management. External antenna connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and to easily find the best signal location.
A commercial/industrial router supporting Telstra 4GX 700 MHz (B28 LTE), with full 3G fallback onto Telstra Next-G 850 MHz. Additionally, the router can also operate on standard 1800 MHz 4G along with high capacity 2600 MHz 4G. While this router doesn’t offer carrier-aggregation, it supports speeds in excess of 150 Mbps DL and 50 Mbps UL (Cat 4 LTE). The modem also fully supports Optus and Vodafone 4G including new 4G+ networks.
This kit was used to try and get some speed and reliability from 4G data. I am between hills and in a 'no reception' area. Previously I had -110 and about 2-3.5Meg down speed and frequent dropouts. Now -80 and steady 10-20 Meg (with spurts to 34Meg) and so far no drops. Best $600 spend eva.