Blackhawk 3G 4G Marine Antenna
This Omni-directional Marine Antenna will operate with all mobile carriers across Australia, New Zealand and Internationally within the wide band frequency ranges 698-960 and 1710-2700 MHz.
Designed for versatility, for use in a variety of environments, in low to high signal areas and mounted in a marine environment.
With a high 7 - 10 dBi gain and supporting all bands, this antenna will provide the perfect solution for voice and data applications where high gain marine antennas are required.
The antenna does not require a level mounting surface and is supplied with a plastic resin deck mount or stainless rail mount
The Blackhawk Omni Marine Antenna offers superior performance, maximum range and reliability - it is perfect for fixed wireless terminals, mobile broadband internet applications and smart repeater applications to improve mobile signal coverage.
- 7 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 10 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for extreme conditions
- White fibreglass construction
- Short cable tail with a pre-fitted N Female connector
- Ideal for long range boating.
Downloads / Further Information: